Our team is a small group of creative developers aiming to bring new, innovative ideas into the gaming industry.
We’re on the lookout for talented and passionate creators who understand our vision and are willing to bring new ideas forward to help shape a world that everyone can enjoy.
- Create a wide variety of assets such as furniture and foliage to bring the world to life.
- Complete environments to a high quality from scene layout to detailing.
- Express and maintain the game’s art direction.
- Have a solid understanding of ultra modern, contemporary, and minimalistic design styles.
- Design a variety of personal homes and public buildings within the styles aforementioned.
- Work closely with Environment Artists to create unique and stylised public spaces.
- Design back-end systems efficiently to provide core functionality to the game.
- Create gameplay logic to provide a fun experience for the end user.
- Create beautifully fluent character animations for general movement and gameplay specific scenarios.
- Bring animation to assets, characters and nature within environments to bring them to life.
- Work closely with Character Designers to express character personalities.
- Create a wide variety of themed music for minigames, attractions and theme park environments.
- Produce ambient sounds to provide a rich atmosphere to environments.
- Give environments a rich and lively atmosphere with the use of dynamic and ambient sound effects.
- Record, design and implement sound effects to minigames, attractions, and for general use to provide a realistic gameplay experience.
- A passion for social entertainment and new gaming experiences.
- At least 1 year experience within the specified role.
- Access to the Dreams platform on PlayStation 4 or 5.
- Fluent in English or able to communicate effectively.
We are a non-profit collaborative group so there are no heavy deadlines or stress-related scenarios. We’re here to have fun and enjoy working together to build something enjoyable for ourselves and the community. If this sounds like your cup of tea we’d love to hear from you!
If you’re interested in joining our creative team, please fill out the form below.